Hiring: OCD/Anxiety Disorders Clinician (June 2019)
The team at The Mindfulness and Change Group (MCG) is pleased to announce an opening for a licensed clinical psychologist or clinical social worker to join its collaborative and dedicated team. Our busy specialty center is in high demand in the community and is growing. This position is an excellent opportunity for the evidence-based professional who has the requisite training, clinical expertise, respect and sensitivity for our patients' values and unique learning histories.
MCG is a group private practice in Watertown, MA that provides state of the art, evidence-based, cognitive behavioral and dialectical behavioral therapies, consultation, training, and assessment in a relaxing outpatient setting. We are a close knit group of therapists who are committed to ongoing learning and providing the highest quality of care to our patients.
MCG offers competitive compensation with flexible options for either salaried or fee-for-service work, as well as benefits. MCG supports its therapists in regularly attending professional conferences and receiving professional training to advance their therapeutic practice. The position offers opportunities for advancement within the practice in program development, leadership, and supervisory roles. A strong applicant is one with either child/adolescent (preferred) or adult experience, a background in behavioral and other evidenced-based therapies (DBT, PE, CPT, ERP, and PCIT, Parent Management Training, Cognitive Therapy, habit reversal training, among others), a commitment to learning, a willingness to expand their comfort zone, and a passion for providing compassionate and high quality treatment to our clients.
Required Experience and Education
· Independent licensure is required; Must be licensed or license-eligible in Massachusetts. New graduates welcome to apply for future start dates.
· Doctorate in Clinical/Counseling Psychology (PhD/PsyD) preferred, LICSW/LMHC welcome
· Previous experience providing individual therapy with evidence-based treatments such as (but not limited to): dialectical behavior therapy/radically open DBT (preferred), exposure with response prevention, intensive one-session treatment for specific phobias, parent management training, cognitive processing therapy/prolonged exposure therapy
· Previous experience working with CBT/ERP and/or child and adolescent psychotherapy is required
Pay and Benefits Packages include:
· Professional development is an important aspect of MCG’s ethos. MCG encourages and supports each clinician’s ongoing development through mentoring and providing reimbursement for continuing education courses. Additional training is offered in-house, on an ongoing basis, and as requested/required.
· Generous health insurance packages for individuals and families
· Weekly peer consultation and DBT team consultation meetings
· A state of the art EHR system
Administrative support: You are not required to complete billing for the psychotherapy services you provide, nor are you paid on whether or not MCG collects payment for your services! Focus on therapy without any marketing or collection tasks
Reimbursement for parking
Flexible earnings options: salary, fee-for-service, and bonus options
· Applicants should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae/resume. No application materials will be reviewed nor responded to without a cover letter. All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
· Please send application materials to the attention of Alexander Solodyna, PsyD, MCG’s Founder/Director, via email at email@example.com.
· Applicants of racially diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply
· Note: Current opening(s) are slated as full-time CBT Clinician with start-date negotiable. Applications for other positions are also accepted and reviewed basis as we consider ongoing development and staffing needs, including our ability to accommodate outstanding candidates at a postdoctoral training level.